Thursday 17 September 2020

Lock Down Writing


This is my lock down writing. I hope you enjoy.

Life is not something that you can take for granted, it is something you earn, yet here we are breathing and living.

Soooooo,lock down? Not a great time ay?
My lock down wasn’t what I would call “fun” more like… TEDIOUS, A PRISON, A TIME TO REALISE HOW MUCH MORE ANNOYING YOUR BROTHER ACTUALLY IS! Of course there were good points too,not many,but still..
Like when my brother built me a bike ramp, which I fell off, but I got my cast off, but I couldn’t straighten my elbow for a few weeks. I binged nearly everything on Netflix and Disney + but I had to do online school,I read every book in the HOUSE but then got sore eyes..
Oh come on lock down!,give me some good points to write about! Oh,here's a couple! I called my best friends,Zoe and Grace just about everyday to keep in touch and me and my other best friend Bryah played 1000's of years in the sim world (for the sims of course) And when I say that I don’t mean a couple of lives I mean the sims had a whole bloodline going! We also bought some packs and custom content!


Man,I wish I could go on about Sims FOREVER but I can't so a few things before I go. Quarantine does NOT mean holidays,if your brother is ever annoying you,a wooden spoon is a good weapon and of course during quarantine stay safe!



Life during lock down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.