Tuesday 2 July 2019

Power Station Hill Walk

Power Station Hill!

This morning we went to Power Station hill!
It was a long walk to the hill and then we had to walk UP the hill to!
It REALLY hurt my legs going up the hill but when we got up there we sat down for a few minutes!
We learnt lots about power like what not to do if your car crashes into a power line,you are actually meant to bunny hop away so you won't get to hurt!
The person who taught us these things were Comin Cosma
The thing that I learnt how you exit a car if it crashes in a power line!
The thing I enjoyed is seeing how electricity is transferred from house to house!
These are photos from up power station hill:



3 comments:

  1. It's Lavinia her from T2. I really like your post Next time you should put more photo of the place.Did you know that Cosmin Cosma he my Dad he is really good at power he knows what to do.
    Come and check me Blog out http://gmslaviniac5248.blogspot.co.nz/

    Bye for now
    Lavinia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Dakota and I go to Kaingaroa school and I liked how you shared what you did at power station but why do you bunny out of your car??

    ReplyDelete
  3. im Lacey and i go to Kaingaroa School i liked how you shared how you climbed up a big hill and what you do if you're in a crash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.