Friday 24 August 2018

What Is A Fairy Tale???

W.A.L.T:Locate fairy tales in the library using the Dewey Decimal System.

This Week in literacy we have been looking at fairy tales. We had to look around our school library and find a fairy tale book.

I found this rather hard since I looked in the wrong section of the library!  At first I thought they would be in the fiction section however they are actually in the non fiction section.

Next we had to create a presentation explaining what makes a fairy tale and why they are in the non fiction section.  Here is mine.


4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Abbie, it's me Kyra commenting on your blog again. I like your post about 'What is a fairy tale' because how you have presented it. It is very eye catching and bright.

    This reminds me of the library and all those great authors and illustrators out there. Hans Christian Anderson wrote lots and lots of fairy tales. Have you read any?

    Maybe next time you could either change the font on your presentation or make it a little bigger because was a little hard to read. Amazing post!

    From Kyra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

    2. Hi Kyra
      Sadly I have not read any of his books but I will probably start reading some of his books have you read J.K Rowling?
      By the way what fairy tales does he write?(because I might have read a few)
      I will try and make the font bigger next time.
      Bye from Abbie

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.