Tuesday 28 August 2018

Fraction Think Board

This term for maths our focus has been fractions. Today Mrs P shared to us a fraction think board then we made a copy, chose a fraction and did the work about that fraction. I chose to do four fifths.

I found this activity rather challenging because I'm not good at fractions,the part that was rather hard was changing the fraction into a decimal and also finding Equivalent Fractions.

Next time I would choose a harder fraction such as an improper fraction like 8/5.

Here is my fraction think board:

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Abbie,
    I love the colour you used on your drawing it really goes well together,You've done an amazing job presenting this Maybe next time you could try another way of presentation like animoto, slides, stop motion great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Corianna
      Thanks for that awesome feedback I'll take it into mind for next time.
      Bye from Abbie

      Delete
  2. Hello Abbie, I really like the color you have used for your Fractions. Also, I like how you have set out your work. Maybe next time, you could use a slide presentation. Because it would be a lot better. Good Job, From Caitlyn K, Totara 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.