Friday 3 August 2018

My Treasure Writing

W.A.L.T: use conjunctions to join the words together.
W.A.L.T:include descriptive detail.
This term we have been focusing on our personal treasure and writing about my treasure as you will see above.
 She is Milly a stuffed animal.
This task was really cool and we got to find out our  friend's treasure some of them might not have meant much to other people  but it meant a lot to them.
I found putting fanboys in my writing was actually rather hard!!!
           What's your precious treasure?
          



























1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Abbie,
    I think you have done a good job but you could of put your writing on a slide and made it look a bit more interesting also try to add writing that people can read. But overall Kai Pai
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.