Friday 11 September 2020

Missing

                                   

This is my narrative from my characters Lily-Louisias point of view. Zoes character is Shreccy. I hope you enjoy.

*Lily-Louisia’s P.O.V*


It all started one day. Dad said Emma ran away. Mum left to find her. Mum got killed. Dad blamed us.We went on a trip. Quartilla went missing. We met a long lost friend. And made new ones.



We were going on a trip,we all hopped on the train apart from dad “Where are going?” asked Tilly. “I- I’m not sure” replied Shreccy with a cold tone. That got me worried,Shreccy always knows what's happening. I pulled out my phone,no service. “Why did dad send us here” I asked on the verge of tears. “Hey Lulu,it’ll be ok,maybe we're off to a camp,a summer camp. Yeah we're off to a summer camp where the sun shines every day” reassured Shreccy as she put her arm around me and pulled me into a hug. I was settled with that idea until Quartilla pulled us both into harsh reality. “Stop hugging like that you look, daft,beside why would dad send us to any camp,let alone a summer one. He’s probably sending us off to any old place like Hansel and Gretel.” That set me off crying again. “Come here ya crybaby” said Tilly “I didn’t mean it. You know that'' The train stopped. More people got off. Is this our stop I wondered. Everything then happened so fast,people screaming,I felt my arms get gripped tight,suddenly one arm felt dead I looked to my right where my arm felt loose. Shreccy started screaming. I looked out and saw shreccy falling. “NO,SHRECCY'' I screamed tears flooding my vision. I saw her fall. “You have reached your destination”said a man's voice over the loudspeaker. “Trust dad to choose the cheapest train,if you could even call it that.” mumbled Tilly through tears. “Sh-shreccy,sh-she fell” We ran off as fast as we could in fear of falling off. Tilly pulled me into a piggy back as I couldn’t manage to muster courage to walk. “Look, a sports shop!” said Tilly suddenly pulled from her case of the dumps. She ran in with me still on her back, she is very strong. We walked in and MTV was playing on the t.v, “one bouncy ball please” said Tilly. The cashier handed her a bright red one. “Thanks” mumbled Tilly and ran out. “Hop off now Lulu,I want to play with the ball”. “Do you think Shreccy will be alright?” I asked “WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WiLl ShReCcY bE aLrIgHt! OF COURSE NOT YOU IDIOT WILL YOU EVER GROW UP? SHE FELL,SHE’S DEAD FACE IT GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GOSH DANG CLOUDS LILY-LOUISIA!” Tilly shouted. I had never seen her so angry,not even when dad had hurt us. I ran off crying “Wait no,Lulu please I didn’t mean it,come on Lulu please” Shouted Tilly,I kept on running I wouldn’t stop now,I couldn’t. I ran through a bush,not quite knowing where I was going. This place seems familiar,to familiar. Being small I can fit into small cracks,places Tilly and Shreccy could never fit. I ran into a place where even I found it hard to squish into. I sat there looking at my phone for a few hours,looking through photos of me,Tilly and Shreccy. Suddenly it went dead then I realised I would never see Shreccy again. I felt a whole new wave of tears wash over me. I sat there crying for about an hour then decided to get up and find Tilly.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Abbie, It's Angelina from Totara 3. I really like this piece of writing because you have a sentences that pulls the reader in insistently wanting to know more. I also like how you have used good grammar which makes it easier to read. Next time you could explain a bit more of what is happening at the start because I was a bit confused about what was happening. Other then that amazing story!!
    - Goodbye

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.